– The control panel of the halogenerator consists of 3 buttons and a signal window.
– Provides dry salt aerosol with approximate concentration of 0,5 – 15 mg/m3.
– Consumes dry pharmaceutical salt with 0,5mm salt particles (without dust and additives such as anti-caking agents and iodine).
– Has a timer and 3 electric sockets ( “periphery circuits”) for an automatic control of lights and ventilation. Power up to 800 W.
– The spare parts of IIRIS-77 are just the same as of other halogenerators IIRIS : mill, feeder and fan.
– Power supply: 230V (AC); 110 V (AC), power is up to 50 W (without periphery).
– Measurements: height 500mm; width 350mm; depth 250mm. Weight 12,0 kg
– Warranty 24 months.
Halogenerator IIRIS-77 is designed for the use in salt caves, salt rooms, salt chambers etc. Especially good choice in big and busy SPAs, wellness salons, gyms and other large leisure facilities. IIRIS-77 is recommended for the prophylactics of allergies, asthma, bronchitis, dermatitis, colds, coughs etc. Recommended size of the salt room: 10-50m2.
The settings of IIRIS-77 are pre-programmed (factory tuned). Before the session the operator ventilates the room and starts the session. No need to worry about tuning-up the halogenerator – operator will save a lot of time and the halogenerator will do its job as well as other IIRIS halogenerators.
The dry salt aerosol moves to the salt room in a constant flow. The activated salt particles of 1-10 microns size will reach the patients, especially their mucous membranes and skin cells.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.