The purchaser of IIRIS salt therapy equipment agrees that salt therapy is not recommended in case of:
- Severe hypertension
- Relapsing and massive bleeding of any kind
- Blood diseases in acute stage
- Acute stage of respiratory diseases
- Severe chronic respiratory failure
- Active tuberculosis
- Mental disorders and all kinds of drug addiction
- Malignant diseases
- Pregnancy (no research)
- Internal diseases in decompensation
- Spitting of blood
- Cardiac insufficiency
NB! Toddlers and sensitive clients should not spend more than 15 minutes in a salt room for the first time. Reaction must be observed.
Children under 1 year of age should be observed by health practitioner when they are taking salt therapy as it may at first considerably increase their coughing.
In case of suspicion whether salt therapy suits for you, it is necessary to consult your medical adviser.