The purchaser of IIRIS salt therapy equipment agrees that salt therapy is not recommended in case of:
- Severe hypertension
- Relapsing and massive bleeding of any kind
- Blood diseases in acute stage
- Acute stage of respiratory diseases
- Severe chronic respiratory failure
- Active tuberculosis
- Mental disorders and all kinds of drug addiction
- Malignant diseases
- Pregnancy (no research)
- Internal diseases in decompensation
- Spitting of blood
- Cardiac insufficiency
NB! Babies and toddlers should not spend more than 10 minutes in a salt room. Older children should not spend more than 20 minutes in salt room.
In case of suspicion whether salt therapy suits for you, it is necessary to consult your medical adviser.